Dr. Ellinas has qualified from the Medical School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece and has completed the first part of his Specialty Training in Cyprus under the Greek Surgical Training Programme in Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Ellinas’s Advanced Specialist Training took place in the UK where he completed several fellowships in the fields of:
• Rhinology– Endoscopic Sinus Surgery / Anterior Skull Base Surgery
• Rhinoplasty – Functional and Cosmetic
• Paediatric ENT – Use of Coblation for minimal blood loss procedures
• Otology – Neurotology / Vertigo
• Sleep Disordered Breathing – Snoring / Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
• Voice – Specialist Voice Clinics / Microphonosurgery